- Meet the locals at the Coo Toon
- Don't forget to bring carrots
- Great views wherever you are.
- Walk in style with Lady Mary
- Piping in the Summer!
- Cultybraggan nestles in the Strathearn hills
- Hit the trail at Comrie Croft
- Take the road to Scotland's oldest distillery
- Golf at Muthill - one of many small courses to play
- Explore the Ring of Breadalbane by bus and bike!
Welcome to Crieff and Strathearn, an area renowned for its beautiful countryside and breathtaking beauty.
Ideally situated within spectacular scenery with an abundance of facilities on the doorstep Crieff and Strathearn offers the perfect place to explore and relax. There are world famous attractions, a varied choice of hotels in Crieff, award winning Crieff restaurants, exclusive boutiques and exciting outdoor adventure all situated in Strathearn, Scotland’s heartland. The town of Crieff long known as a holiday town derives its name from the Gaelic word ‘craobh’ meaning trees and the name Strathearn meaning the valley of the River Earn.
Whether you are visiting for a day, a short break or a relaxing week’s holiday, Crieff and Strathearn is an ideal base from which to enjoy all that this area has to offer. From couples wishing to walk and explore the natural surroundings, singles looking for outdoor adventure or families looking for plenty to do, look no further, everything is on our doorstep.